LAST UPDATED MAY 3, 2020
This website ("Site") is operated by Kitcatt and Croke. We take the privacy of our website users and the security of their personal information very seriously and are committed to best practices.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
What information do we collect?
At times, we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information or you may choose to provide us with your personal information by emailing us via the "Contact" section of this website. Generally, this information is requested or provided when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
· Email address
· Telephone number
· IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
· Mobile device ID
· Such other personal information provided by you when contacting us via the "Contact" sections of this website, email, phone or otherwise.
How do we use it?
We will use your personal information in the following ways. We are also required by law to state a “legal basis for processing”, i.e. to tell you on what grounds we are allowed to use your information, and this is also set out below:
We may use this aggregate or anonymous information we collect about our customers, traffic patterns, and related site information to better design our Site and to share with reputable third-party vendors. Please note, aggregate and anonymous information is not personal information and cannot directly or indirectly identify an individual on its own.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Do we pass your information to third parties?
· We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
· We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required or permitted by law (such as third parties who provide services on our behalf), and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
· We only keep your personal information for as long as we need to, to be able to use it for the reasons given in this privacy notice, and for as long as we are required to keep it by law. For example, following a job application we may keep your information to inform you of any other opportunities that become available; however, we will only keep your information for a limited period and your details will not be kept longer than is reasonably necessary or as required by law.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
This web site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any person under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf. Likewise, if you are a parent or guardian and think your child may have submitted their personal information to us by mistake, please let us know, and we will delete that data.
WHERE DO WE SEND YOUR INFORMATION?
We are a UK company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to UK.
You are entitled to ask:
1. for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
2. to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
3. if we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see "How do we use it?", above), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so; and
4. to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information. Please refer to the local data protection authority where you are located. For example, if you are in the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) ()
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How we will use your personal information
Our legal basis for processing
To provide you with materials and information you requested.
Consent – we only use your personal information for this purpose if you have asked us to do so. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
To send you information and materials thatmay be of interest to you, such asnewsletters, whitepapers, news bulletins, and other business information.
Our legitimate interests – we use your business - related contact information such as your work email address to communicate such information to you.
To process and consider your queries andrequests such as those submitted via or pursuant to the "Contact" and "Careers" section, such as job applications.
We will update you on your application, and keep you informed of other opportunities, if you have asked us to, via the methods you
Our legitimate interests – we use your personal information to assess the information you have submitted to us and to communicate and respond accordingly. For example, if you submit a job application, we will need to keep you updated throughout the application process.
Our legitimate interests- we only use your personal information to assess the information submitted for new business purposes.
To allow you to submit information to our new business team.
To process your registration for events, seminars, conferences, and meetings via the kitcattandcroke.com, or its affiliates.
Our legitimate Interests -we use your information to book you on to the requested events and to send confirmation to you and the event organizer